Visitor days are held throughout the year and may be booked for individuals or groups, tailored to suit you and your team. The day can be programmed to support your continuous professional development or as an informal tour of the centre led by knowledgeable members of staff and/or parents.
- Find out about the history of Pen Green
- See practice first-hand and how we manage free-flow play
- Talk to practitioners in the room settings and see how we document children’s learning
- View the Nursery and Children’s Centre spaces including the new Studio and Gardens
- Speak to members of the Centre Leadership Team